- This site is a former paper mill on 83 acres at Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen.
- Located two miles to the north east of the city centre, the site is a prominent position overlooking the River Don, with excellent transport links via the A96 and A90.
- Although this site had an adopted planning brief for a predominantly residential scheme, it was purchased for £10 million, without planning.
- Planning was obtained for 900 residential units.
- The site has now been sold for in excess of £30 million.