- Bilston Glen Industrial Estate is a modern 32 unit estate in the popular location of Bilston Glen, Loanhead, near Edinburgh.
- The location is well-established for business and is 5 miles south of Edinburgh city centre. The estate benefits from excellent transport links, with the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass located less than 1 mile to the north which in turn provides connection to the M8, M9 and A1 road networks.
- The estate lies within close proximity to Straiton Retail Park and boasts a number of high-profile occupiers including Carpetright, Edmundson Electrical and MacSweens.
- The site was purchased with the aim of adding value through active asset management involving reconfiguration of units and re-gearing existing leases.
- Manse acquired this site in 2012 for circa £6 million and has since sold the site.